Questions for the User:
1) Do the visuals correspond to the artists’ themes?
2) Do the visuals compliment the physical interaction?
3) Is the physical interaction satisfying? Does it correspond with the visual stimuli?
4) Is the interactive experience more valuable amongst others or alone?
5) Would the user describe the experience as transformative? Does it facilitate imagination?
6) Which movements does the installation facilitate? Any particular angles of interest?
7) Is the installation inviting? Is it engaging? Which emotions — in particular — does it garner?
8) At which scale can you imagine this installation? Be specific.
9) Is this project instrumental, expressional, and/or educational?
10) Does this project “work”?
11) Are there any questions / comments for improvement or alternative thought?
– Creation of portable and practical prototype w/ small-scale tulle arrangement and Samsung Pico Projector
– Manipulation and improvement of midterm Processing sketch to increase the effectiveness and clarity of our vision
– Sensor-testing to improve the quality of interaction and the installation’s visual response system (this includes multi-user testing)
– Purchase of extra materials to increase the scale of the original installation
– Reservation of studio space (Room 50) for final presentation on December 11th